TERRITORY SALES MANAGER FOR VICTORVILLE
UNCAPPED COMMISION WITH BASE PAY BASED ON SALES PERFORMANCE AND EXPERIENCE.
Digi-VUE Advertising is seeking a dynamic experienced Sales professional who can work independently to drive results for our Advertising Firm. . We specialize in Digital Signage as well as traditional marketing. Being a FULL advertising agency we allow businesses of all sizes reach maximum exposure through our custom branding and call to action platforms.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for achieving plan goals to grow our current Digital Signage Network in Victorille Ca as well as the sale of our company marketing platforms. Primary responsibilities include maintaining relationships with DigiVUE Advertising customers as well as other departments within our Firm. This position works closely with the VP of Sales and Marketing and Senior Manager of Sales and Marketing.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as the key liaison with Digi-VUE Advertising. Manages the growth and sales of our Digital Signage Network. Provides reports and feedback of current customers and prospects.
- Manages and trouble shoots costumer issues as needed. Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers in an assigned territory
- Develops and recommends creative, unique, relevant strategies and tactics for the sales and territory growth our Digital Signage.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with media vendors to stay abreast of new developments in marketing platforms. Employ networking techniques to attract new clients
- Utilize any and all marketing tools such as catalogs, brochures, digital video, etc in order to promote company products.
- Understands costumers needs to provide the right solution for their business.
- Prospect, call local business and set up sales appointments. Meeting with prospects to present the value of our marketing solutions.
- Quotes prices and prepares sales orders for the costumer.
- After training you are expected to have complete knowledge of our products and keep current with all programs and special offers.
- Adjust customer complaints in accordance with company policy and to advise management promptly of any situations beyond his scope of authority including invoicing errors, credit disputes, and advertising claims.
- Assist in developing sales forecasts and territory potentials.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience, account management and/or prospecting preferred.
- Proficient using CRM programs/software, word, MS Office, Internet, excel. Social media platforms e-mail. PowerPoint.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with an insured car, smart phone and a computer.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
If you are competitive, detailed and a team player that thrives on achieving goals, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org