ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Full Time, Uncapped Commission
Digi-VUE Advertising specializes in Digital Signage as well as traditional marketing. Being a FULL advertising agency we allow businesses of all sizes reach maximum exposure through our custom branding and call to action platforms. We are looking for a competent Account Executive to find business opportunities and manage costumer relationships and will act as the main pint of contact between the agency and the client. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our costumer data base. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. The goal is to find opportunities and turn them in to long-term profitable relationship based on trust and mutual satisfaction.
- Remain in close communication with clients to comprehend their needs and specifications. Develops relationships with potential customers.
- Listen to suggestions and wishes of the clients and communicate them to the appropriate people inside the agency.
- Learn about the clients’ industry and business activities to suggest more personalized solutions
- Collaborate with colleagues to design creative campaigns or other projects according to the standards discussed with clients
- Quotes prices and prepares sales orders for the costumer.
- Prospect, call local business and set up sales appointments. Meeting with prospects to present the value of our marketing solutions.
- After training you are expected to have complete knowledge of our products and keep current with all programs and special offers.
- Employ networking techniques to attract new clients
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Undertake administrative work and keep records of clients. Working with our data base CRM
- Good understanding of marketing and advertising methods and technique
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, making sales presentations, and not be afraid to ask for the sale, problem solving, a must.
- Proficient using CRM programs/software, word, MS Office, Internet, excel. Social media platforms e-mail. PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
- You are required to have a valid driver’s license with an insured car. Must have a smart phone and a computer
If you are competitive, detailed and a team player that thrives on achieving goals, we want to hear from you. Send your resume to email@example.com